For all job enquiries, please email a covering letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dartmouth - Restaurant Manager
Reports to: Director, Operations Manager & Executive Chef
The restaurant manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the restaurant, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, and maintaining a positive work environment for the staff. This role requires strong leadership skills, excellent communication abilities, and a thorough understanding of restaurant operations.
1. Supervise Staff: Manage and supervise the restaurant front of house staff. Provide guidance, training, and support to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
2. Customer Service: Ensure that guests always receive exceptional service. Handle customer inquiries, complaints, and feedback promptly and professionally. Address any issues to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. Operations Management: Oversee the daily operations of the restaurant, including opening and closing procedures, scheduling staff shifts, and monitoring inventory levels. Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and maintain cleanliness standards.
4. Training and Development: Train new employees on restaurant policies, procedures, and service standards. Conduct ongoing training sessions to enhance staff skills and knowledge. Identify areas for improvement and implement appropriate training programs.
5. Quality Control: Monitor food and beverage quality, presentation, and portion sizes to ensure consistent adherence to the restaurant’s standards. Conduct regular inspections to maintain a high level of cleanliness and hygiene.
6. Inventory Management: Assist in managing inventory levels, including ordering and receiving supplies, tracking stock, and ensuring proper storage. Minimize waste and identify opportunities for cost savings.
7. Team Collaboration: Foster a positive work environment by promoting teamwork, cooperation, and open communication among staff members. Delegate tasks effectively and encourage employee engagement and development.
8. Financial Management: Assist in monitoring and controlling expenses, such as labour costs and waste. Collaborate with management to develop and implement strategies to maximize revenue and profitability.
Dartmouth - Chef De Partie
Reports to: Head Chef & Restaurant Manager
We are looking for a talented and experienced Chef to join our culinary team to assist the Head Chef in managing the kitchen and maintaining high standards of food quality and presentation. The ideal candidate will bring creativity, strong leadership skills, and a passion for delivering exceptional dining experiences.
Work closely with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to plan and organize kitchen operations.
Supervise and coordinate the work of kitchen staff.
Ensure adherence to recipes, portion controls, and quality standards.
Oversee the preparation, cooking, and presentation of dishes.
Assist in the development and execution of menu items.
Ensure consistency in food quality and taste.
Monitor and manage kitchen inventory levels.
Assist in ordering and receiving supplies.
Minimize waste and control food costs.
Health & Safety:
Enforce health and safety standards in the kitchen.
Ensure compliance with food hygiene regulations.
Menu Planning and Creativity:
Collaborate with the Head Chef to create and update menu items.
Contribute innovative ideas for menu development.
Stay informed about industry trends and incorporate new techniques.
Proven experience as a Chef or in a similar role.
Strong knowledge of food preparation techniques and presentation.
Leadership and organizational skills.
Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.